My concierge services cost you nothing and do not add any costs to your dental bill. You pay the same whether you use our service or not. See no-cost personal concierge services.
The Costa Rica Dental Prices below are in US Dollars.
- Initial exam and x-rays: $50
- Dental Cleaning: $50
- Bone graft: $350 – $1,500
- Composite: $50 – $100
- Dental implant: $650 – $850
- Extraction: $30 – $60
- Full cast zirconium/porcelain crown: $550
- Porcelain fused with metal crown: $400
- Porcelain crown over implant and abutment: $650
- Night guard: $150
- Panoramic X-rays: $30
- Partial or full denture: $700
- Porcelain inlay/onlay: $350
- Post and core: $125
- Root canal therapy: $360
- Scan-3D / Tomography: $220
- Temporary crown: $50
- Temporary denture: $250
- Porcelain Veneer: $400
- Whitening zoom laser: $350
- Wisdom teeth extraction: $100
- Wisdom teeth surgery: $200
- Localized SRP per quadrant: $150
- Resin 1 surface: $50
- Resin 2 surface: $75
- Resin 3 surface: $75
If you provide us with a dental plan and/or x-rays, out dentist can give you a more specific estimate. These Costa Rica Dental Prices are subject to change.
Kurt & Martha Gross
|To learn more and receive a call from me, complete the form on this site and I will call answer your questions about our Costa Rica Dental vacation.|
Remember: Our service includes our tips and advice and help with things like in-country transportation, lodging and care in Costa Rica. We are available to you, 24/7 for your added convenience and security. And remember, there is no additional cost for our help. This is a personal service that only our dentists offer for those interested in Costa Rica Dental Tourism.