When you travel abroad for dental care, you have concerns. You have questions. We understand that. We have been there ourselves.
With our free service, we provide you with your very own personal guides. In fact, you will have at least two of them, one in your home country (USA or Canada) who you can talk with via phone and email and another person in Costa Rica for you to access.
If you like, your Costa Rica guide will meet you upon arrival, show you around, take you to your bed & breakfast or hotel and show you “the ropes”, sorta speak.
Of course, how much guidance and “hand holding” you want while in Costa Rica is up to you. In other words, our service is tailored to your personal needs. You tell us and it will be done!
From the moment we are contacted to the day you leave Costa Rica to return home, we are there for you to contact for anything, even if it’s to answer the smallest of questions.
Our concierge service is all about helping you feel secure and satisfied with your dental care in Costa Rica.
Our staff has been in your position. We started out with concerns. We did the research. We asked the questions. We booked the flight, booked the lodging, made the dental appointment and we sat in the chair!
We know there are no dumb questions. We know what it’s like to not speak the local language or know the local customs. And we know what it’s like to read all the scary reviews, how to put the positive and the negative online reviews in perspective with the real world.
The dental implant specialist and general dentists that we partner with are well experienced working with Americans and Canadians. In fact, 80% of their patients are from North America. They speak English and Spanish, and some speak other languages, too.
Most importantly, they are well-respected and experienced in dentistry and in their respective specialties. The owner is a graduate of the University of Miami and he has performed thousands of dental implants. The clinic is approved by Blue Cross in Costa Rica, and I understand they are the only one so approved.
Past clients include the Miss Costa Rica Beauty Contestants. Maybe you’ll see some while you’re there! But don’t count on it. :)-
In short, we understand your concerns, and those very concerns are what spawned this website to exist.
Helping you with ALL your travel and dental needs with a personal touch is what we do. I know when I journeyed to Costa Rica for dental care, having someone there to call on and show me around was a nice feeling because it removed the uncertainty of traveling to a place where I was not familiar with the local customs.
We not only understand your concerns and needs, but we can anticipate them. Our staff will be there to assist you during all phases of your care:
Before Your Trip, We Will:
- Discuss your concerns and answer your questions via phone and email
- Help with preparing medical and travel documentation
- Assist with locating lodging for you that is close to the dentist.
- Help you with appointment scheduling
- Provide you with any financial information you might need to arrange payments
- Arrange local transportation
During Your Trip, If You Want, We Will:
- Meet you at Juan Santa Maria International Airport (SJO)
- Transport you to your place of lodging
- Teach you local customs
- Help you find local restaurants, shopping malls, stores, etc.
- Take you on a tour of the area, including where the dentist clinic is, if you want
- Meet you at or take you to your first dental appointment, and others if you like
- Be there when you leave your first appointment, and others if you like, to help you get back to your lodging
- Assist with getting prescriptions filled, if applicable
- Help you setup any trips you want to take before, between or after your dental care
- Follow-up appointment(s) scheduling
- International newspapers
- Free Internet access
- Free International phone calls
- Arrange transportation back to the airport
After Your Trip, We Will:
- Assist with medical records, if needed
- Assist with prescriptions, if applicable
- Follow-up with clinical and administrative staff
- Help with any future appointment scheduling
In General, We Will:
Do whatever is necessary to make sure that you have a safe, pleasant and memorable trip.
It is our goal that you will tell your family and friends what a wonderful time you had in Costa Rica and how much money you saved.
That is what Costa Rica dental tourism is all about with us!
Kurt & Martha Gross
Knoxville, TN USA
865-382-3010 [call or text]
|To make personal contact with us, go to the Contact Us link or call direct. We are in the eastern time zone and you are welcome to call between 11am and 11pm at 865-382-3010 or email us at email@example.com and we will be in touch to answer your questions about our Costa Rica Dental vacation.|
Remember: Our service includes your own personal, in-country guides – Kurt and Martha in the USA, Ginette for Canada and Charlie and Eduardo in Costa Rica. We are available to you, 24/7 for your added convenience and security. No one else offers this personal concierge service and there is no additional cost for this. This is a personal service that only our dentists offer for those interested in Costa Rica Dental Tourism.
|Want to know more? Join the conversation at our Forum